Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Perfect Pushup

I am officially on break because I will be in NYC next weekend. I am looking forward to my trip. It's always nice to see old friends and NYC is such a fun place to be. I will be spending Friday with my friend Brad. He and I met during grad school. We were doing our internship at the same place. He now works as a lawyer in NYC advocating for children in foster care. He and his significant other live in a trendy apartment in lower Manhattan that has a very well known actor from The Soprano's living just down the hall. On Saturday I will be taking the LIRR (Long Island Railroad) to Long Island for Dina's 30th birthday party. Dina and I go waaayy back to 7th grade. We met in science class and have been friends ever since.

So this weekend, I have a lot of stuff to do. I have to find something to wear, schedule a hair and nail appointment, and buy Dina's gift. After 17 years of friendship you would think that I would know what to get her but I had no clue. Yesterday she mentioned she wanted "The Perfect Pushup." Me, being the ultra girly girl, assumed it was the newest push up bra from Victoria Secret but nope, I should have known better when it came to Dina. "The Perfect Pushup" is something that helps you physically do the perfect push up. What a waste of a name!!! So instead of trekking into Victoria Secret this weekend, I have to go the sports store. Yeah. Just where I want to go shopping. Maybe I'll sneak into VS anyway.
Dina's perfect pushup My perfect pushup

No comments: