- A public bathroom is as only good as it's changing station. If you lack one, you've already become a terrible bathroom.
- There's a high likelihood that you will have some form of baby bodily fluid or dirt on your clothing by the end of the day. No more expensive clothing for a while.
- Accessibility to my boob is now vital when shopping for new tops. If I can't breastfeed in it, there's no point in getting it. I have a really pretty long dress that I can't wear at this time because there's no way I can bf in it. I wish I had thought about that when I bought it.
- The breastfeeding diet rocks. I've lost all of my pregnancy weight plus 17 pounds of prepregnancy weight. Only 11 more to go because goal weight #1.
- Each day of maternity leave brings on a stronger desire to be a SAHM. I wish we could afford that as an option.
- The mama bear is me in fierce. I never knew this side of me.
- I detest car seats. Not for their function but because they are a PITA to get a baby in and out of. Plus they are freaken heavy if you decide to carry them.
- You learn to prioritize which store to go in due to the aforementioned car seat issue.
- The Ergo Carrier is a lifesaver.
- He's starting to coo which is delightful to hear.
- He is kicking his legs and moving his arms with more fluidity and enjoys his activity mat.
- He's growing out of clothing like I work for a clothing store. What fit him last week, can easily be too small this week. BTW, I stepped on the scale with him yesterday and it said he was 15 pounds. I'm waiting for Danielle to do the same for confirmation. Holy Cow.
- He can hold his head up longer on his own.
- He still loves to be held and I love holding him.
Here's a short clip of him.