Monday, July 13, 2009

Drive by update

It feels like I'm neglecting my blog but truly I just don't have that much to write about.


Gracie- is doing much better. We went to our second class at puppy school. This week's lesson was heel, come, and walking forward on a leash. She was able to get it a few times. The way our teacher tells us to teach her gives us a few laughs. After school we took her to a street festival which she seemed to enjoy for all of the attention.

Slice- is now able to stand his ground and hiss at Gracie and then run away. Prior to that he would hiss while running away. He's able to get closer to her but if Gracie chases him, he's outta there. Luckily Gracie hasn't realized that she can actually climb the stairs.

Vacation- Only 6 weeks away. It feels like a long time from now but I know it will go by fast. After L.A. I think it's time to plan for another cruise. I'm telling you, they are so addictive.

TTC- I'm going in for some testing this week. Not sure if I should actually ttc this month at home or not. I'm worried about ordering and finding out that my follicle size isn't what it should be. Danielle will ttc in the upcoming cycle. The timing of ordering was off this month.

4 comments:

Gayby Rabies said...

A post with pictures, especially pictures of adorable animals, is worth at least 10 regular posts. I'm glad to hear that Slice is getting a little braver around Gracie. It takes a while, but eventually animals learn to live together. Best of luck with the testing this week.

Melissa said...

GO Slice!! Before you know it Gracie will be the one under Slice's control.

tireegal68 said...

cute pics and post. don't you love all the attention your puppy gets when you are out and about?!

Jess said...

SO cute!!
keep us updated on how your appointment goes.