Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Ornaments



















Here are some of my favorite Christmas Ornaments:

  • Pregnant lady- Danielle bought it for me this year
  • Tower of cards- for Danielle who loves to play poker
  • Rainbow- our dedicated glbt ornament. It looks cool when the light shines on it
  • Princess Barbie- I absolutely love that she's black. She's so beautiful.
  • Lady in kimono- my friend brought it back from Japan one year
  • Grinch- my brother bought this for me. He absolutely loves the Grinch

6 comments:

CJ said...

Ash was so excited when she found an ornament that is two hearts, entwined, rainbow colored with GLITTER. She had our names and the year put on one side and Our First Christmas on the other. It's our SECOND first Christmas ornament for this year! I LOVE the pregnant woman one!

Anonymous said...

Such cute ornaments! I love the Grinch too. If you think this Christmas is awesome, wait for the next one!

Gayby Rabies said...

What a fun post! I can't wait to see the "baby's first Christmas" ornament on your tree next year. My favorite ornament is one of a set that used to hang on my grandmother's tree. It has a little piece that spins when it's hung over a lightbulb. My brother and I were fascinated by these ornaments as kids, and would get our little hands smacked when we tried to touch them.

anofferingoflove said...

looks like a beautiful tree!!

Jess said...

Cute ornaments!!! I really love the pregnant one! Cant wait to see what you get for baby next Christmas!!

J and D said...

great ornaments! The pregnancy one is pretty cool!