Thursday, December 31, 2009

99 Days

I just looked over at my ticker and noticed I have 99 days left. Time is flying by so quickly.

While I'm off for the next few days here are my goals:
- Take down the christmas tree
- Clear out and set up new guest room
- Clear out baby's room and tape areas to be painted
- Test out paint colors. Can't wait to buy some of those little jars of paint
- Take several naps in awesome wearable blanket (even better than a snuggi)
- Play the new Mario Game on Wii and hopefully not get yelled at by Danielle for accidentally killing her.

8 comments:

anofferingoflove said...

Whoa, your pregnancy is flying by! Happy 99 days!

Those small paint jars are addictive - I have a whole cabinent full!

tireegal68 said...

yeehaa! Time flies - your weekend sounds like a lot of fun!

Melissa said...

I'm loving the new Mario on Wii!! Congrats on making it to double digits, I think time has flown by soooo fast.

Anonymous said...

Be careful, I am pretty sure the Wii has caused the demise of many a relationship, lol.
99 days and counting!

Jess said...

wow, already in the double digits! that's awesome!!!:)
also the new Wii Mario game is so much fun!

Gayby Rabies said...

Whoa, double digits! Where does the time go? I almost bought us a Wii for Christmas, but stopped myself because I didn't want to get in trouble for bringing such a distraction into the home. But a new Mario game...I might have to get a Wii after all.

rachel said...

Wow, this time has flown for me! And knowing you, Lisa, I am sure that you will have everything ready with more time to spare!

AdventuresInBabyMaking said...

Wow, double digits already?? Where does the time go?

:)