Sunday, August 22, 2010

19 Weeks

What a cool time in my life.
  • I am so interested in the world around me. I just sit and watch everything because it's all so fascinating. Simple things like trees swaying in the wind or cars driving up the street intrigue me. Because of this, Mama lets me face forward in my stroller.
  • I outgrew the car seat that came with my stroller so Mama and I went car seat shopping last week and then today she bought the new Britax that just came out.
  • We also test drove some high chairs but we haven't decided on one that we like. I want Mama to decide soon though because I like sitting at the dinner table with them but right now I'm in the Bumbo on the floor and let's face it, that's no fun.
  • I can roll from my back to stomach with ease. Now, I just have to work on going the other way.
  • I enjoy my exersaucer.
  • I hate my swing
  • I like to turn the pages to my story books.
  • Mama calls me a wiggle worm because I'm incredibly active these days.








2 comments:

J and DZ said...

I can't believe Preston grew out if his bucket at 4 months! Wow! Completley wish we could have bought the new Britax. We were just a bit too early for it and needed the new seat immediately. It looks really cool.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it make you laugh that those bucket seats say they're good for '22 lbs and up to 1 year?' Ha. They've obviously never met our boys!