Saturday, June 7, 2008

5 dpo and counting

Today I am 5 dpo. I went in for my second round of acupuncture this morning at 10am. I was a little freaked out because she reminded me of my boss and who the hell wants to think about their boss on their day off? But she was very friendly nevertheless. Anyway, she inserted needles in the same spots as last time but didn't put any on my stomach so that we could "nurture the [possible] pregnancy."

As far as the tww, I've been doing exceptionally well. This time next week may be a different story. The 1ww is always worse than the 2ww because if you are going to experience any symptoms (real or imaginary) the 1ww is when you'll have them.

On another note, Danielle has successfully convinced me out of my haircut. However, I'm only postponing it until September. She made a very good point this week when I was having a terrible hair day due to the 90 degree weather and humidity that I would look a wreck if I had short hair and I had to agree. So until the humidity dies down, I'll stick with my long hair (sigh).

1 comment:

giggleblue said...

girl that is true about the hair thing! you would have been looking like a little pheasant about the head, as my mother would say! humidity is not a girl's best friend.

wishing you calm during the wait!