Sunday, June 1, 2008

Opening the door to the tww

Today marks our entrance into the tww. I am tossing the thermometer aside and will navigate my way through the tww as graceful as possible. I decided not to continue temping just because for me, it adds too much stress and unnecessary heartache.

The Sex and the City movie was FANTASTIC!!!! We laughed, we cried, we gasped. It was so good seeing those girls again. I really loved seeing other women in the auidence as excited to see the movie (almost giddy) as I was. Our chairs were very comfy and as a treat we will do it again at some point.

Today is beautiful outside. Danielle and I are going shopping and I can do a little gardening later while we cook out on the grill. I love summer.

Well wish me luck everyone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I pray that this is your cycle Lisa. I pray that you & Danielle are blessed with a baby.

giggleblue said...

fingers crossed for you! good luck lady!!