Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another one bites the dust

With temps dropping like the stock market and a negative hpt to confirm my fears, I'm officially out this cycle. I've had time to mentally prepare for this so while I'm heartbroken, I'm managing okay. The RE wants me to do another round of injectables. So as planned we are going on break until January/February. We just have too much going on in the next few months with the holidays, birthdays, baby shower, baby arrival, and our cruise to budget for another round of injectables right now.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so sorry. That's all I can say. I hope 2009 brings you the baby you so deserve.

S. said...

i am so, so sorry to hear this cycle didn't work out for you.

Anonymous said...

That's so unfair. I'm sorry. I hope your break brings about nothing but good things for you.

Carrie and MJ said...

I was so hoping that this would be your time - I am so sorry - and I definitely know how you feel. I will look forward to being your cycle buddy again next round after the holidays!

Catherine said...

Oh, God. I am sorry. This is so unfair.

giggleblue said...

i'm sorry...

Melissa said...

Hey Lisa. There are no words to say how sorry I am. This whole thing just plain sucks and isn't fair.

Jess said...

I am SO very Sorry Lisa!!! TTC really sucks!