Tuesday, November 4, 2008

What I did today

I fell and I voted today. What a day!!!!

I woke up this morning and on my way to the kitchen fell down the first flight of stairs. I'm in so much pain and have a bump and bruise on my arm. I can laugh now but I honestly don't know how I fell. One minute I was up and the next I was balled up against the wall. LOL!
I was only the 91st person to vote at my station this morning at 11am. I hope it picks up.
On a ttc note, I took a hpt yesterday to make sure the trigger shot was out of me and it was. So it's only positives from here on out!!!!



3 comments:

Becky Le Cochon said...

YAY!!!! One more VOTE to save the gays!

Carrie and MJ said...

I took a test today to make sure trigger was out! Here's to July babies, my cycle buddy! When are you going to start testing?

Jess said...

I Hope we all see BFPs when we test this cycle!! sorry about the fall! it had to hurt.