Wednesday, December 24, 2008

And she Scores

I did it!!! I finished Christmas shopping and that includes grocery shopping for the week and for tomorrow's dinner. I couldn't be more pleased. Who said my college skills (procrastinating until the 11th hour) wouldn't come in use later on in life?

Unfortunately, we're not going to my brother's house for Christmas. My MIL's cat, Bella, is sick and the vet said it is contagious so we have no one to watch our cat. While I'm really sad about it, I know we will make the best of it.

Christmas Words Live - http://www.christmaswordslive.com

buy nintendo wii game system

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas to you too!!

Jess said...

Merry Christmas to you Lisa & Danielle!!

Rachel said...

Glad you were able to get it all done on time!
I agree the confederate hen is incredibly weird...and I'm glad our gift exchange group was able to take it out of circulation! It will never defile another curio cabinet or shelf again, since Wednesday is trash pickup day.