Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Quiz

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. Feel free to copy and paste to your blog.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both- depends on the gift and how much time I have
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real.
3. When do you put up the tree? Around the 2nd week in December
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually the first weekend after New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? No
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Speak and Spell and my Cricket Doll
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad who seems to have everything
8. Easiest person to buy for? Danielle
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, it is so cute.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, although I seem to wait too long for the ones overseas
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A water feature Danielle's aunt gave me.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Bad Santa (so dysfunctional), It's a Wonderful Life, Little Women
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Anything that reminds me of an English Christmas (i.e. trifle, christmas cake, chestnuts)
16. Lights on the tree? Yes although there tends to be dispute between white lights (me) and colored lights (Danielle).
17. Favorite Christmas song? Gloria.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I usually travel but I've spent 1-2 at home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? No
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel, as a child that was my only role. To put her at the top of the tree.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Day. I never got the whole Chrismas Eve thing.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People doing crazy things to get their child the "it" item. Also people totally neglecting the acknowledge the true reason for Christmas.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? This black barbie that Eddie got me. She looks beautiful and so glamorous in her white gown.
24. Favorite place for Christmas dinner? My parents.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Lotion made by Fresh and a camcorder for our cruise.

5 comments:

S. said...

why are fathers so hard to shop for?! i drew my dad in our family's secret santa & i have NO ideas!

Jess said...

I dont like Shopping for my father either. They are just so hard to shop for.

Anonymous said...

Dads don't want anything - that's why it's difficult. Nothing permanent anyway.

Get your Dad something conusmable: his favourite drink, his favourite sausage or favourite biscuits - something like that. Or a ticket to a show/sports event. He probably doesn't need any more clutter so get something consumable.

And if anyone's missing UK Christmas quiz culture - check out my xmas quiz: reindeerquiz.co.uk

Cheers

Chas...

Becky Le Cochon said...

but you forgot to tag someone!!

tireegal68 said...

Hey Lisa - I found your blog!
It's easy - just look in BBC TTCers blog rolls and most of us are there!
I would do the christmas quiz but I konw I would flunk - no decorations, the house is a mess and no hope of that changing before Chrimble.
Good to find you here.
Tireegal:)