Thursday, February 26, 2009

What looks like crazy on an ordinary day



I'm feeling incredibly overwhelmed or crazy, whichever way you'd like to look at it. Why?
  • I am scheduled to have surgery next Thursday. I'm scared, anxious, and relieved all at the same time. This will be my first time ever being in the hospital.
  • Because I'm in the tww, I will have to have a spinal block anesthetic instead of general anesthesia so I will be awake the entire time. Yikes!
  • I kind of feel similar to our house which is completely upside, gutted, and disorganized. I swear the energy of the room is rubbing off on me and is driving me crazy.
  • I need to do some major shopping this weekend. A gal shouldn't complain, I know, but trying to pick out a bed, chose paint colors for a bathroom and kitchen, a bathroom vanity, a shower surround, and tiles so they can resume work on Monday morning is a little overwhelming.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good gracious! you weren't kidding when you said they gutted your kitchen!

good luck with the weekend shoping extravaganza!

when is the tww over??

KM said...

Wow you really have a lot going on. I can't believe how much damage you all had. That's insane. It's good that you are able to get it all fixed.

FX for you on your TWW.

We got a new bed just before we started TTC, and I thank god we did it every day now. It is a Sleep number bed, and we splurged and got the adjustable base, so you can raise the head and foot of the bed like a hospital bed. It's been unbelievably comfortable and I think it's the only reason I am able to get any sleep. Its also been a life saver with the heartburn and acid reflux.

Good luck with all your shopping, rebuilding and your TWW.

Kelly

Melissa said...

Wow! How overwhelming. It's going to look great once it's all put together. Sending you positive thoughts on the surgery!

Crayonboxes said...

I would be overwhelmed as well. That's a lot of activity in your life. I hope the surgery goes well and sending baby dust your way.

Melissa said...

Hey there! Wanted to wish you lots of luck with your surgery this week. I'll send positive healing vibes.