Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Moving along

Back pain- has decreased. However, I'm having nerve pain running down my leg. I was told this would happen and it would go away. I hope it goes away soon because I'm in more pain than pre surgery.

Scooter- I begged Danielle to take me with her to Target on Saturday because I needed to get out in that great weather. However, I ended up in one of those motorized scooters because walking the store was too much. It was kinda cool and embarrassing all at the same time. I only hit into something 3 times and almost ran Danielle over once.

L-Word- I hated the finale and thought it was a horrible cop out on the writers part. Very disappointing. If anyone knows how I can get back the $18 a month I spent from Jan-Mar to watch this horrible season, please let me know.

Percocet and valium- these meds make me nothing but sick, sick, sick. How people become addicted to them is beyond me. I took one yesterday and I think I'm going to start to decreasing them. They don't help with the nerve pain.

TTC- It's 15 dpo with no signs or symptoms of AF but also no bfp to show for it. So I'm just waiting. We are going to move to another clinic because of my previous complaints of feeling like a number.

Home repair- Danielle and her sister painted the bathroom "Cumberland Fog" over the weekend. We were able to talk directly to the owner of the company and get a schedule nailed down because it seemed like the only way to get the house finished this year. So the tile guy is here to lay the tiles, the painters are painting the kitchen, and the shower is one day closer to being operational. We have a tentative end date of March 17th. I can't wait to get our house back in order.

6 comments:

Carrie and MJ said...

Wow, lots going on. So sorry about the recent BFN - hopefully a new clinic will be just what you need. I too hated the L word ending and want my money back as well - at least I only paid 15 as opposed to your 18! Good luck with getting your house put back together.

Anonymous said...

im with you 100% on the crappy L Word finale. i want all the time i wasted watching this season back too!

if this cycle is indeed a bfn (i never give up hope), i hope the new clinic is just the ticket for you! getting the care/attention you need is SO important!

Melissa said...

i'm glad to hear you are on the mend. My friend had back surgery a couple months back and it took awhile but now she's pain free.

I hope the new clinic is exactly what you need.

Oh...I agree with you L word finale was horrible!!

Crayonboxes said...

I heard so many people complain about the last season of The L Word it's not even funny. Thank God I didn't waste my time since last season. *shrug*
Seems like you've been quite the busy bee on your end getting all things in order...
Good luck finding a new clinic as well.. I know the feeling though, I have been there myself.

Anonymous said...

UGH > that sounds painful. Hope that you are back on your feet soon!

Couldn't agree more, the L Word season finale was definitely a waste of 2 hours.

Laurie said...

Showtime is actually running a special and are offering a $25 rebate :) Here's the URL: http://www.sho.com/site/order/previous.do?source=acq_rebate_pastrebate

:)