Sunday, March 29, 2009

Wii Fit

I bought a Wii Fit yesterday and absolutely love it. It's so much fun. I can't push it too much because of the recent back surgery but I think it will be a good way to slowly build up my core muscles. My favorite game is the hula hoop. Danielle laughs hysterically watching me because for some reason my right arm goes out of control the faster I hula but that's part of the fun right?

I know Wii's can do some pretty interesting things like connect with other people so you can play each other from your own home but I have no idea how to do this. I've also been told I have a Wii number. Any info on this and the other capabilities of Wii would be appreciated.

6 comments:

Jess said...

I just got a Wii as well. My favorite game is bowling. I have no idea about all the other things you can do with the wii yet though.
It is definitely fun!

Michelle said...

Love the wii fit too..a friend of mine has it!

Anonymous said...

oh, im so jealous! i want a wii!!! i love the bowling game too :)

Melissa said...

I got Wii Fit for my birthday. Amy is using it WAY more than me. I love Hula Hoop too! Wait until you unlock Rhythmic Boxing. It's addictive.

Crayonboxes said...

I wish I knew how to do it too, I have one and we could have played against one another :(

giggleblue said...

i love our wii although i have no idea about how to connect with others.

i used to do the hula hooping on it when i was pregnant in hopes of getting the baby in the right position. i bet they didn't see that use coming, huh??