Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Return of the First Trimester

As I near the third trimester I've noticed the following:
- My appetite is decreasing again. I make a conscious effort to eat three meals a day for the baby's sake but otherwise I could quite easily skip lunch.
- I am exhausted ALL THE FREAKEN TIME.
- The irritability and snapiness from the first trimester is returning (sorry Danielle).
- I hate the freaken snow and I'm even more motivated now to get the hell out of Pittsburgh before Winter 2010.
- I hate cleaning and would love it if I could have a housekeeper come in once a week. However, on the other hand, I have this strong desire to get rid of clutter. So over the weekend I had the bright idea to clean out our basement. I injured my back in the process. Stupid decision on my part but at least the basement looks good again and it was a great excuse to nap in my wearable blanket (not to be confused with a snuggi) with a hot water bottle on my back afterwards.

4 comments:

Gayby Rabies said...

I am SO SICK of this cold too. I read somewhere that this is the coldest winter since the 1970's! Take it easy, I hope you're feeling better soon.

anofferingoflove said...

yeah, it gets rough at the end. hang in there, you are almost there!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, those last few months. You have my symptathy and empathy. Just keep reminding yourself that every extra day 'on the inside' is helping your little man get bigger and stronger!

Jess said...

I think your getting to your nesting stage. Where you just want to clean. I'm with you on the full feeling. I have that throughout the day.