Monday, January 18, 2010

Nursery

Over this three day weekend, I got a lot accomplished.
- Repainted the nursery from blue to a latte color (Behr River Rock)
- Put together the changing table and crib (much easier than I expected)
- Painted a shelf and letters to hang from it (pictures later)
- Shopped for accessories.
- Had my photo shoot this morning. The photographer uses natural light. Having my appt at 10am was not conducive to tons of natural light. We did do some at the park up the street so we'll see.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

YAY! Glad to see your getting items checked off. Can't wait to see SP's nursery!

giggleblue said...

oooo, natural light photography! our newborn photographer did that too. the pictures turned out perfectly!

Anonymous said...

I bet the pics will be beautiful! Your nursery sounds adorable too. Glad you like the new color scheme.
How did your blood test go?

Carrie and MJ said...

Glad you got so much done! Can't wait to see the pics!

Jess said...

Sounds like you've been getting a lot done. Cant wait to see the pics!! Natural light is better I think. I'm working on photography myself.

rachel said...

Pictures, pictures, pictures!