Friday, April 9, 2010

Still Pregnant

Hi everyone, I just wanted to drop a note to let you know that I feel your support, labor vibes, and well wishes. I'm still pregnant but hope something kicks in to high gear today or over the weekend. I have periodic feelings of breathlessness, nausea (at night), and contractions but nothing consistent.

I officially started my maternity leave today and had a great pamper-me-day. I got my hair done, a wonderful pedicure, and met a friend for lunch and a long chat.

I'll keep you posted. I will post one last belly shot as requested later on.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you had a great you day. Hoping that your little man makes an appearance soon!!

Carrie and MJ said...

I was thinking that maybe since you hadn't been on in a few days that you had gone into labor. Guess not! I can't imagine what your wait is like now that you are DUE!!! Looking forward to meeting your little one very very soon.

BTW - thanks so much for the kind email earlier this week. It's so nice to have everyone's support!

anofferingoflove said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!!

Sending labor vibes your way! I'm looking forward to the final belly shot! :-)

Anonymous said...

Nausea is a promising sign, gross that it is. I am hoping your wait is soon over.

Jess said...

Sending you labor vibes!!!

J and DZ said...

Still!?!? lol No pressure or anything...
Sending you un-sticky vibes. Isn't it so weired when you switch from wanting the baby to stay in to wanting them out!!