Sunday, April 4, 2010

Those Little Things You Do

Have I ever mentioned that I have a wonderful partner? During this pregnancy Danielle has been so incredibly supportive. From the daily massages, to the empathic look and cuddle she gives me when she knows I don't feel great, I just feel really lucky to have gone through this experience with her. Sometimes I roll my eyes when she tells me I'm beautiful and will miss my huge belly but deep down it makes me feel good to know that she's still attracted to me even when I don't feel attractive. And while I'll miss the pampering and extra attention, I'm ready for our little guy to arrive. He's due this week and I'm praying that he comes on time. Either way, I start my maternity leave on Friday but I just hate the idea of wasting vacation time when he's not here.

5 comments:

giggleblue said...

awww, how sweet! i hope he gets here sooner rather than later! and that this week goes by quickly!

Carrie and MJ said...

So looking forward to "meeting" your little guy soon. May you have a great week and not have to wait too long for him to arrive!

tireegal68 said...

I can't wait to meet your little guy! What a journey it's been. Danielle sounds like the perfect partner!
I hope he comes soon so you get to spend all your maternity leave with him!

shea said...

thats so sweet. i was the supportive loving partner :D hope little guy arrives. he will be here sooner than you know

Jess said...

That is so sweet!!!
I can't wait to see your little guy!