Saturday, May 31, 2008

Fuck me panties

I just got back from my acupuncture appointment. It was pretty cool and very relaxing. When I first got there I was asked to fill out some paperwork. Then I went into the room, which was dim and very peaceful. We chatted a bit about my ttc journey, what I'm using, etc. Then I hopped onto the table, undid my jeans and lifted my shirt up a bit. Danielle made a comment about the underwear when I was getting dressed calling them "fuck me panties" and that's all I could think about! Anyway, she inserted needles in my abdomen, ankles, foot, forehead and wrists and then left me "to let the needles do their magic" for 20 minutes. When she returned, she did something with my head in a rocking side to side motion but it was so gentle. Then she had me take off my top and turn over. She proceeded to put some needles in my back and left me for 10 minutes. When we were all done she suggested that I return in a week to for another treatment to aid with implantation. This time I won't wear my declared "fuck me panties."

This morning I got a +opk but I have a feeling that the following one will be a little darker so I am going to take another one in an hour or so to compare. Unfortunately I woke up too late to use my CBEFM so I will have to wait until tomorrow.

Only a few more hours until date night. We are going to eat at PF Changs and then see our movie at 9:45pm. I am so excited. I am little annoyed though because the guy who plays Harry on SATC was on Ellen and unintentionally gave away a spoiler. I would have been really surprised by it as well. Aggrr!

1 comment:

giggleblue said...

the accupuncture sounds interesting. i asked dp if she wanted to try it with this cycle and she said no... if i don't get preggers with this cycle i think i may try it. sounds interesting!

well wishes for a wonderful insemination!