Monday, August 31, 2009

L.A.




My trip to LA was A.W.E.S.O.M.E. We had so much fun that we are considering moving out there (a separate post to follow on that topic). My BFF was the best host ever and it's always fun being around friends. Her dog Cooper, who despite his size, is the biggest loveable baby ever. We just fell in love with him and want him to be Gracie's boyfriend. He has the longest tounge and loves to lick you and cuddle. On my long list of must sees and we got to everything. Some highlights included the beach, driving around different neighborhoods, the hike at Ruyon although it kicked my ass, and riding bikes along the beach. We went to Malibu, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Hollywood, Bel Air, on UCLA's campus, Santa Monica (my favorite) and Pasadena. I'm sure I'm missing some places. Our celebrity sighting was the guy from Curb Your Enthusiasm on our drive back from Malibu.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you had a great trip! Sounds like it was exactly what you needed. Thanks for the heads up on the BRU Facebook thing. I'll definitely check it out!

Jess said...

Glad it was a great trip! :)
sounds like you did a lot!
Can't wait to see pics!!!

Jess said...

Nice pics! I have wanted to move to LA too. I have been to Pasadena years ago to meet some soap stars.

Rachel said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Glad you were able to get away, it might be a while before you're able to just pick up and go on vacay. A vacation with kids is really a lot of work!

Rachel said...

Just got your comment on my blog about Farty's riding toys. Don't know if you meant his little blue elephant or the lion? I got the elephant at Target.com, and bought the lion at Walmart.

Gayby Rabies said...

It sounds like a great vacation. I always fall in love with the places I visit on vacation and decide that I won't be happy unless I move there.