Sunday, September 20, 2009

Playing Dress Up

Danielle and I had a fun day out yesterday. It started off with lunch at Carinos and then some shopping. We stopped off at BRU to check out strollers. Danielle and I are both quite tall and we needed to make sure that we could find one that is the right height for us. We found two, very similar colors, $100 difference and different brands. I like the Chicco, she likes the Evenflo so we'll see. Anyway, I made her try on carriers being silly. Here's a pic:


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find some old piece of crap stroller, playard or carseat in the basement or steal one from someone you know who's not using it anymore yet today and take it back to BRU, they'll give you 20% off on a new one! I just did it yesterday, and the promo is only good thru today (hope you check your comments soon!)
I love BRU, I could spend hours in there. It sucks that the closest one to me is over an hour's drive.

J and D said...

Sounds like you had fun! We're having a hard time coming to an agreement on the stroller as well. It seems like the most difficult decision for us.

anofferingoflove said...

doh, this post just answered the stroller question i asked over email!

i love the pics - danielle is cute with the carriers on! :)

Sabrina said...

Lisa I had an Evenflo for Maeve and hated it after awhile. It didn't fold up small enough to easily get in the trunk. Watch for that and how big the car seat is, if you have a compact car it can make all the difference! Danielle looks really cute with the sling on.
I am so thrilled for you two!

Jess said...

The carriers are cute! and so is the pic of Danielle with it on with a baby doll in it, lol!

2momswithaplan said...

I'm loving the pictures! The 'mommy wear' looks good on her!

Gayby Rabies said...

So cute. She's a natural. Look at how happy that doll is!

Becky Le Cochon said...

that is too cute!

Anonymous said...

BRU is really a big toy store for the parents, eh? love that place.