Saturday, September 26, 2009

First Tri Screen Take I

We had our first trimester screen. They did a general scan to see how SP was measuring up, heartbeat, etc. However, when it came time to measure for the NT scan, SP would not lay down. The tech tilted me backwards, made me cough, turned me from side to side but nothing. She even asked us to go have breakfast in the cafe and come back in hopes SP would lay down but when we returned still no dice. So we go back next Saturday to try again. I can't say that I'm all that disappointed because that's another peak at the baby. As parting gifts we got 4 pics and a 3minute DVD of the little one.

Thanks J&D for the directions. Here's SP giving a thumbs up to let us know that things are going okay in there. I think you'll have to double click on the pic to make it bigger.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool about the extra peek! I'm sure it will all turn out just fine.

I save all my pics onto my computer, then upload them directly to my blog.

rachel said...

There is nothing like being able to see the baby, huh??? Hopefully sweet little sugar plum will cooperate next time. Not sure about the pictures. Sorry that some people at work suck.

Jess said...

That's awesome!! I cant wait to see the pics!! is there a way you can drag the picture into your mail box and then send it to yourself and then save it to your computer?

Melissa said...

YAY for the double feature of SugarPlum. Maybe you could take a screenshot of the PDF file so you can post the image?

J and D said...

Bonus! An extra ultrasound!!

As for your pictures....There may be an easier way but here's what I'd do:

Use your print screen function - (Ctrl+Alt+Prtsc) and paste the image into a PAINT session (program under your accessories menu). Use the Cut feature on paint to isolate the picture you want and then paste it into a new PAINT session. Finally save that file using SAVE AS and select SAVE AS TYPE = JPEG.

anofferingoflove said...

whoa, look at that little thumbs up -- too cute! glad to hear the scan went well (and that you'll get an extra peek, how fun!)

Jess said...

Cute pic of SP!

Sarah & Austin said...

how very exciting! I loved my appointments when I had ultrasounds and got to make sure everything was okay and my daughter was growing.

Gayby Rabies said...

Sugar Plum sure is getting big! Thanks for sharing the picture. I hope he / she cooperates at your next scan.

justine said...

so cool! the thumbs up is too funny! glad all the news was good and that you'll even get another peek soon.