Saturday, October 3, 2009

First Tri Screen Take II

It took a while but SugarPlum finally cooperated long enough for the doctor to take measurements. Without calculating the formal numbers, which we'll get on Monday, the doctor said that everything looks normal.


Gracie went to the groomers this morning and got a new haircut with cute Halloween bows. I swear that chicky gets treated to the salon more than I do. I bought her a matching orange sweater but she feels a little spastic in it and won't walk, no make that move. She just stood there frozen until I took it off her. BTW, she's doing much better staying off the couch. Thank for your suggestions.


5 comments:

AdventuresInBabyMaking said...

Glad to hear things are progressing as they should. And I’m so jealous of your Mr. Midwife!

Btw, your comment over at Gaby Rabies today was HILARIOUS.

anofferingoflove said...

aw, poor gracie! what a cute image, of her standing there frozen in her little orange sweater! reminded me of when we put fuzzy antlers on our dog at christmas - she looked so defeated! ;)

glad the scan looked normal and sugarplum cooperated!

rachelbk said...

I think you should put the sweater on her whenever you need a break. Better than a kennel, and way cuter.

Congrats on the scan. I refused that one, my appointment date put it at a time where the results could be 'less accurate' but I had the quad screen done.

Jess said...

Glad everything went great with your NT scan!

Gracie looks so cute with her haircut!! Good to hear she's starting to understand not to get on the couch.

K said...

oh I love Gracie! What kind of pooch is she??