Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Week 13

Week 13 has brought about my appetite. While I can only tolerate small meals, I enjoy them oh so much.

Week 13 has brought about an itch to shop. Okay, who am I kidding? That itch started weeks ago. I've been able to manage the itch simply because alot of items seem so gender based and because we don't know what we are having, it makes it hard. However, I did buy a four pack of baby legs from www.babysteals.com for $20 with free shipping. They usually run $12 for just one so I couldn't pass up this deal. I bought the blue set knowing that it would be easier for a girl to pass them off than a boy to pass off the pink. I can't wait to get them.

7 comments:

tireegal68 said...

ok - this might be a dumb question, but what are baby legs???
apart from the obvious, but you don't buy them in a store in pink and blue ( LOL!)
Glad you are feeling good and shoppa happy!
Are you generally feeling happy and relaxed - it seems that way? I would hope that would be true:)

anofferingoflove said...

woohoo for week 13 and a return of your appetite! i soooo appreciated eating again once i was able!

the baby legs are so cute! we got a couple of pairs as gifts and i cant wait to see them on! :)

Jess said...

I have already been shopping(I know bad), I have bought a carseat that is kind of boyish since I dont know gender of baby yet and it would be wrong of me to put a boy in a girly carseat but not really the other way around.

Anonymous said...

I admire your will power, I refused to buy a darn thing til I knew who was in there. But then I went outta control! There are still clothes that Farty never wore because he grew so fast. One word of caution, I'd skip buying newborn size clothes altogether. They didn't fit from day 1! And though its tempting to buy all those cutesy oufits, a newborn absolutely hates having clothes put on/changed. Plain old snap or zip front sleep and plays for the first month or so make it so simple! (Look at the consignment shops for the terry cloth ones, they are so snuggly, but hard to find these days!)

tireegal68 said...

thanks for the explanation of babylegs!!! i live and learn!cute!!!

Gayby Rabies said...

Those are so cute! Are you planning on doing an anatomy scan later on, or will that send your buying out of control?

rachel said...

I am so glad your appetite is back! Yeah! Week 13 is really when you hit kind of a turning point, and pregnancy is fun! have a great time shopping this weekend! And I think the babylegs are adorable!