Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Treat


Yesterday was a beautiful Fall day so we took a drive to the Outlet Mall which is in the next county. My goal at the mall was to buy a Fall coat which I found in GAP. It was not my goal to end up with two Coach purses, which I did. Spending that much on a purse is so out of character for me but they are so pretty and I consider them as investments of becoming a Yummy Mummy!




Today we took Gracie to her first Howl-O-Ween Parade at a local park. It was a fundraiser for a local animal shelter. Here are some Photos

5 comments:

rachelbk said...

I am literally screaming in jealous agony. There's a Coach purse I want soooo bad but with our layoffs coming, I just can't. I love the 1st one best. You know, my birthday is the 20th...just kidding, enjoy.

anofferingoflove said...

aw, gracie is so cute! those costumes are great, people are so creative!

and kudos for indulging in a few luxury items - so important to pamper yourself right now! :)

Becky Le Cochon said...

hahah get it all in now...cause trust when i say "treating yourself" is NOT going to matter soon

Gayby Rabies said...

Oooh, those are nice. Do they make diaper bags?

rachel said...

haha, love the pics! gracie is so cute! the purses are fab- i especially like the first one. and were you wearing your new coat tonight- if so, it is perfect, too!