Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sitting out

I'm sitting out on the sidelines this time around. I generally get a +opk and peak reading on cd 14 but this time around I got them on cd 13. A day too early because the bank doesn't open back up for business until tomorrow. I'm okay with it though because it gives me a chance to relax, exercise and get prepared for injectables. It sounds like that cycle will be very expensive with u/s so maybe it's all for the best.

In the meantime, we are enjoying life, some new friends that we made, the Fall and planning for upcoming holidays, Danielle's birthday, and trips.

Okay, gotta run. We are going to Italian Days with Danielle's family.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Sorry Lisa!! the samething happened to me. I also got a positive OPK. So should be ovulating on Monday. I hope you have a relaxing 2 weeks!!!

Catherine said...

Ah sorry! I hope you can indulge yourself this month. Do something you could not do while ttc!