Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The decision is in

Last night Danielle and I sat down and reviewed our options and decided on a donor. We are still going with a white donor, just not the one we had orginally planned on. So this morning I called the bank and placed the order (no I did not order fries and a coke with that). Our tank should arrive on Friday. Our neighbor has been picking up our packages lately while we are at work. I just hope he doesn't ask us what it is because I know his curiousity will be peaked with "Biological Shipper" blasted on the front. Not that it is any of his business but I hate coming up with fast excuses (read-lies). I'm not very good at it.

Coincidentally, over the weekend, we were all chatting on our porch and out of the clear blue he told us we should have a child. He then offered to father a baby. Just jokingly, I asked him if he thought Danielle or I would be the carrier. He was like, well I wasn't even thinking of you two. I was thinking you could just pick out one of my girls (he calls his women "strays" by the way) and they would turn the baby over to us. ON WHAT FREAKEN PLANET does that happen? And why would he think that is how we wanted a child anyway? I was impressed though, that later on he did say if we were to carry it, he would squirt in a cup at the doctor's office. At least he didn't just assume that he would get to have sex with one of us. However, quite honestly I think he has the hots for Danielle. They are like best buddies, it's funny. They like knock on each others door to see if the other one can come out and play.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I've had a long day. This morning I found out that one of my online friends is having a miscarriage. She went through this heartbreak earlier this year. I just don't understand why these things happen.

No comments: