Friday, May 30, 2008

Waiting game, part 1

Our tank arrived today and is waiting in the dining room to be opened. I took an opk (ovulation predictor kit) earlier today and it was negative so now we are just playing the waiting game for one to turn positive. I have a feeling it will happen over the weekend, which is great because it will give me a good excuse to lounge around.

I have my acupuncture appointment tomorrow @ 1pm. I am a little disappointed though because the woman, Jesse, who corresponded with me via email and answered all of my questions wont be there tomorrow so her associate, Sydnie will be doing it. Although I am sure Sydnie will do a great job and I will like her, I was looking forward to meeting Jesse.

Anyway, tonight we are going bowling. We went a few weeks ago and this place is so old that you have to score on paper. I couldn't tell you the last time I went to one like that. Tomorrow we are going to see the Sex and the City movie. We went all out and bought the VIP tickets so we can watch the movie in ultimate comfort with their "plush leather seats." I bet this experience is so overrated. Nevertheless, I am looking forward to it.

1 comment:

giggleblue said...

have a wonderful weekend! the bowling sounds like fun!