Friday, May 23, 2008

Tiny little needles

Acupuncture! That's what we are adding to the mix this time around (as long as we can afford the 1-3 sessions suggested). I've read some really great research information, articles and testimonies about the use of acupuncture to assist with achieving pregnancy. My brother, Michael, who is really into chinese medicine was very supportive of the idea and also suggested acupressure. After an hour of googling, I found two ladies in my area who seem like they would be a good match. It's $75 a pop. Of course, my insurance will not cover it (some will). When I contacted them, it was suggested that I come in 3x's in a month. That was my plan until the bank raised its prices on me. So I emailed her back and she said that 1-2 could also be beneficial so that's what we are going to go with. Obviously I would love to go for 3 but its just not affordable. I haven't made an appointment yet but I am really excited about this little venture.

No comments: