Tuesday, May 27, 2008

No, you can't have him.

There's nothing like everything coming to a screaming halt. Last month, Danielle and I decided to go with a white donor because she is white and wanted the baby to be somewhat of a reflection of her. Mr. #9 is biracial. We initially decided on a biracial donor so that if in the future, Danielle decides to get pregnant (hell may freeze over first), we wouldn't have one black child and one white child. So I called the bank today to place our order only to be told that he is not available and there is a freaken waiting list for him. WTF, I ask you! This is unreal. Danielle is really bummed out. I am bummed out and we have to make a decision today on whether we want to continue with Mr. 009 or select another white donor so that our tank can arrive by Thursday/Friday. Aggrrr! Why does this have to happen on the try with 2 vials? I am so incredibly bummed.

3 comments:

Livies2moms said...

Where do you order your "supplies" from??? There is an awesome bank in Chicago that is the most resonable I have heard of....

giggleblue said...

i say you stick with 009. remember everything has it's season and happens for a reason. i had wonderful counts for my insemination...

Lisa said...

We are using Midwest located in Chicago. I am assuming this is the same bank you are thinking about?