Friday, May 9, 2008

My trip to NYC/LI


I'm back from New York. I had a really good time. On Friday, I spent the day with my friend Brad. We went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art where there were some really cool pieces and exhibits. My favorite being a video of this woman using a hola hoop made out of barbed wire on her bare skin. I love what is considered art!!! After leaving MOMA we met his boyfriend and went to dinner at Otto's, which is owned by Mario Batali from the Food Network. I had the most delicious pizza "QUATTRO STAGIONI which is TOMATO, MOZZARELLA, ASPARAGUS, MUSHROOMS, PEPPERS, COTTO," wine and an interesting cheese platter with some cheeses I was not familiar with but certainly interested in tasting. Afterwards we went to my favorite bakery Rocco's and then headed back home to play video games. It was my first time playing Rock Band. So much fun and probably would be even more fun if I knew any of the songs.


Saturday morning I woke up bright and early to take the train to Dina's house. The party was fun and I actually hung out with a girl I went to high school with. Not that high school was a painful time for me but for some reason I've blocked a lot out about those 3 years at Longwood High School. Anyway, between Brad's house and the party, I definitely increased my knowledge about Rock and kicked ass at Rock Band. Okay kicked ass may be exaggerating a tad, okay a lot.


Anyway, I am glad to be home. It was nice seeing my friends but I missed my other half.


Now that I survived my month off, I am ready to get back in the ttc game.

No comments: