Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TTC is back in session

Break's over! Moving on to try #10.

Checklist:
- Clomid...check
- Thermometer...check
- Fertility monitor....check
- FR OPK's bought on ebay...check
- Resume FF chart...check
- Raging hormones...check
- My sanity.... lost

The past two days have been terrible. Poor Danielle puts up with me so well. Bless her heart. We must have gotten in to at least 5 screaming matches, all started by yours truly, from not driving fast enough to running out of Pantene conditioner. I literally felt like I was losing my mind.

However, today was a little better. I got enough sleep and my hormones seem to have gotten its act together.

Today I took my first clomid pill and I have a MAJOR headache. I don't know if it is a coincidence or if I am experiencing one of the common side effects but man is it intense.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

1 comment:

Becky Le Cochon said...

Support from ladies that know what it's like when it comes to TTC- CHECK!