Monday, August 11, 2008

1ww dreams

After 11 cycles of ttc, I can escape the imaginary symptoms, I can escape the need to poas starting at 9 dpo (barely). However, I just can't avoid the 1ww dreams. Aggrrr, the oh so emotionally driven 1ww dreams. What are they you ask? They are the dreams that focus on being pregnant and while you are having them they feel so incredibly real, you just know it's happening for real. All until the alarm clock rings and you realize, "no, it was all just a dream." You are hit with sadness at the realization and a heavy heart. Last night, I had my second 1ww dreams for this cycle. I had a dream that I had IB and then the next day I tested and I had a bfp. I felt so sad when I woke up.

Anyway, off to make dinner: Beef and shrimp fried rice. Wish me luck.

9 dpo- no symptoms (real or imaginary). 3 days until testing. Trying to believe that this will happen to me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to email you back, but I was off work at 12. Anywho, I've had the dreams in which you speak of. I dream that I'm pregnant, I dream that I've had a little boy/girl, I dream that we're just so happy now that we have the baby that we've wanted so badly. Then when I wake up I'm a little bummed to find out that it was all a dream, but a dream that I pray that comes true.

So Lisa, your not alone. I hope that you get your BFP this week. We need some more good news around here.

How did dinner turn out? I love shrimp fried rice.

luckyduck said...

Hold out hope! I have those dreams too! My fingers are crossed that your dream comes true in 3 short days.
Jill

Catherine said...

I have dreams like that too. Hang in there you are more then half way through the wait.

Becky Le Cochon said...

no worries...eggy is looking for a nice spot right aboutttttt
NOW!

Becky Le Cochon said...

pssst, Check out my blog