Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's finally in

I have been waiting for this.... drum roll...... The Fall Line up. Although this means summer is coming to an end, I HEART my fall shows. This is when both of our Tivos get so maxed out with recordings.

http://www.tvguide.com/special/fall-preview-2008/fall-schedule.aspx

Definite must haves on our Tivo Season Pass:
  • Biggest Loser
  • America's Next Top Model
  • Amazing Race----I want to be on this show
  • Ugly Betty
  • Private Practice
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • The Office
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Brothers and Sisters ------ I love love love this show

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

This time of year always stresses me out. I worry I won't watch THE new show of the season and miss out entirely. :( Very sad how TV effects me so much.

Becky Le Cochon said...

Oh good lord!

Catherine said...

Happy Viewing!

Unknown said...

I'm a total tv nut, too! I'm trying to wean myself off of it slowly - I took the tv out of the bedroom and cancelled our cable...but I still watch quite a bit!