Monday, August 4, 2008

Doing it ol' school



While visiting a few weeks ago, my brother showed me how to buy old games on our Wii. So last night Danielle and I bought Mario 1 and Mario 3, you know, the old school versions for the original nintendo. Those games are hilarious. We are having so much fun reminiscing about the days we played it as a child. I think I was in about 6th or 7th grade when these games were big. It's so funny how much you remember from so long ago like where there are hidden blocks. There are just some things we can't remember for the life of us. We are still trying to clear world 3!!!!

2 comments:

Becky Le Cochon said...

funny....I play Mario 3 ( with sound effects and all) while driving on the streets of NYC...lmaooooo

Anonymous said...

that sounds like so much fun! i may have to go download them for our wii too.