Thursday, August 14, 2008

The woes of testing too early

I tested yesterday. It was negative. Sometimes I handle bfn's gracefully, sometimes, not so much. I know, I know 11dpo is early, things could change, blah blah blah, I know the drill. We'll probably test again over the weekend. Fingers crossed. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take, yet I'm not ready to throw in the towel.

On a more exciting front.... We've mastered level 3 on Mario 3. Wahoo!!!!!!!!! We've also found the secret whistle on level 1 that will allow us to warp to levlel 5, 6, and 7. We have yet to master level 7 and it doesn't look good.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

Ah, sorry. I am hoping you get a better result on the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the BFN! How are your temps?

Anonymous said...

what's an "i tested too early" post without adequate baby dust and fingers crossed?

baby dust all around!!!!!! don't sneeze :)

Unknown said...

Oh, 9dpo. On my first try I tested at 6dpo - I know, I know. It's a slippery slope. Hope better news is around the corner.

I kinda dropped off bbc, but I still read the ttc posts - I just didn't really feel at home there. I hang out a mdc, still. I'll still be following you here and on bbc, though!