Sunday, October 26, 2008

The battle of the iron ons

My follies are growing ridiculously slow. I have some fear that my cycle will be cancelled if they don't catch up by my next u/s visit on Tuesday. Like every ttc gal, I've done tons of googling and I've decided to "step away from the google search engine" because the stress is increasing and we all know how counterproductive that is. My doctor upped my dose so hopefully it will give them the boost they need.

This weekend was dedicated to iron ons. It was much harder than I thought because if it didn't stick the first time, the whole project was screwed. I found that the Plaid brand iron ons were much easier to transfer than the Tulip brand, which didn't transfer at all but just made a mess on the onesie. The fabric transfer (giraffe) were the easiest by far to transfer. Here are some pics (of both the good and bad ) in addition to a cherry hat I made. The black t-shirt is for Logan, Marley's 3 year old sister. ***double click on pics to make them bigger.

4 comments:

giggleblue said...

oh, i like them! i'm happy you got some good pieces out of the entire thing!

Jess said...

Those are really cute!!

Rachel said...

I wish I had the patience to do this stuff. I have been working on the same crocheted afghan since 1995!

Carrie and MJ said...

These are fabulous! Don't worry too much about slow growing follies- I went twice last week and they were only 11 each time, now today I have a 22 - it will happen - have faith!