Sunday, October 5, 2008

We are on our way

I'm so freaken excited. This week, we paid for our cruise and got a really nice deal with an on board credit. We got one on our last cruise that we used to pay for snorkeling and a buy-in to a poker tournament which Danielle placed 2nd! I love my little professional poker player (P3). Our cruise leaves on January 11th and goes to Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and St. Maarten. I'll be in Puerto Rico for my birthday which is really exciting.

I have about 1 more week until we are back in the ttc game. I've really enjoyed my break. It's been so stress free these past few weeks and I can't tell you how many pina coladas I've had. It's been great hanging out with friends and just doing things that I usually won't do during the tww.

Danielle and I have been doing our own Biggest Loser contest and while I've lost a few pounds, Danielle has done fantastic and has lost 10 pounds so far. I'm so proud of her. We are going to look fantastic on our cruise, pregnant belly or not.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you. I bet you'll be carrying a little one when you go on your cruise.

Can you have a drink for me please?

giggleblue said...

oh, cruising! what cruise line or you going on??

i know you two are going to have an awesome time!

Jess said...

Sounds Exciting!!
I bet you two will have lots of fun!

S. said...

oh, man! the cruise sounds amazing!!

Becky Le Cochon said...

ok did ya do it?? did ya do it???