Monday, October 13, 2008

Gearing up for round thirteen

While I've thoroughly enjoyed my break, I'm getting excited and a little antsy to ttc again. Although breaks generally suck whether they are forced or voluntary, they do help. Anyway, I'm getting my checklist together. I still need to get alcohol swabs and a sharps container. After temping for over a year, it is going to be so weird not to temp this cycle or use opks. What will I do with myself every morning? It's become a part of my routine. I've decided that I'm not even going to temp during the tww because I've had such misleading charts in the past that it's not worth it. But who am I kidding? There's no way I can go without having some kind of information during the tww, so my supply of internet cheapies will be in the mail soon.

As far as our cruise, it's been so much fun looking at different excursions for us to go on. However, we may end up being a little limited if I am pregnant. I've found one that just seems so adventurous and a little scary. You almost look like a little alien but I bet it's fun.



4 comments:

Jess said...

Yay, we'll be cycle buddies! I know what you mean about temping and OPK. I've been temping for 2 years and I bet I'll still feel the need to even once I get pregnant. It's definitely a habit. Since you'll be on injectibles on your next cycle, you'll probably ovulate a few days earlier then usual.

Sounds like you'll have lots of fun things to do on your trip. I'm jealous!!

giggleblue said...

oh, the trip is going to be awesome! we did a few excursions on ours, but i really recommend any private beach getaways. we did one that had a shrimp feast, and it was awesome, and the beach was beyond beautiful!!

Becky Le Cochon said...

is she here yet!! is it time! is it time!!!!!

S. said...

here's to lucky 13!!

giving up temping was a great decision for us - one less thing to obsess over!

wishing you lots of luck!