Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend project

There is something about the fall/winter that puts me in the mood to whip out the crochet and knitting needles. With Marley arriving in a few months, I figured I better get a move on with some projects. I was amazed at how quickly I made these.



While at the craft store yesterday, I discovered a whole new world.... Iron ons. So next weekend's projects will be dedicated to onesies.

On a ttc note, the shots are getting easier and easier to take.
*** Marley is the name my brother and sil have chosen for their baby.

9 comments:

giggleblue said...

these are entirely too cute!!!!!!! they are so beautiful!

i wrote a post on my blog about the onesie question you had. i had some other people with questions, so i went ahead and wrote a post about it.

i think the circo brand onesies from target are a whole lot better than the gerber ones for crafting and i went into why.

Unknown said...

I just love this Lisa. You really are handy with those knitting needles. Marley is going to arrive in style & the baby that you and Danielle have will be lucky! I wish I had a crafty bone in my body.

Jess said...

You did a really Great Job Lisa!! Very Cute!!

K said...

Love the set! So beautiful. You are so talented. I can't wait until I see your post with something you've knitted for your babe ;) Soon girl, I just know it!

K said...

oh and you should totally stop by www.mybabyish.com/forum

I know the girls would love to have you on there.

Rachel said...

Sooo cute!
To answer the question you posted on my blog, I'm not really sure if I want another boyfriend/husband. I might just want a 'dirty mistress.' Sorry, Grey's Anatomy reference.
Really, I think I'm just to darn busy and tired for more than an occasional encounter. Not even sure if I want to make the time right now!

Melissa said...

Hey there! Those are super cute.

Here is the link to the fruit hat pattern you asked about: http://brookowens.blogspot.com/2005/09/tuttie-cutie-fruity-hats.html

Are you on http://www.ravelry.com/ ??

Melissa said...

Me again :) I also have a book that I bought at the bookstore called
"Itty-Bitty Hats" which has VERY cute baby hat patterns.

Catherine said...

Aren't you the crafty one! I am jealous!