Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Projects

  • Landscape backyard in time for Gracie's arrival
  • Add a gate to backyard so Gracie doesn't escape and can romp around freely.
  • Start a veggie garden (is it too late)? At least get the topsy turvy tomato planter.
  • Buy a firepit and use it. I know, it's not ecofriendly.
  • Have a bbq to celebrate my backyard.
  • Lose 25 pounds
  • Vacation in LA
  • Follow the "Couch to 5K" Podcast on Itunes that's already downloaded onto my Ipod. I just have to get off the damn couch. I've always wanted to be a runner. Actually I ran track my freshman year of college only because there was a boy I liked on the team and I wanted to be near him. I sucked in comparison but I was a runner for a year.

TTC: I'm 12dpo today. I haven't tested. Sometimes thinking that there's still a possibility is better than learning the truth so that you don't sulk until AF arrives. But I do have to test by Wednesday because I'll need to order jizz in time for Danielle's +opk later on this week. I called our bank and the new black guy is finally available so it's great timing.

5 comments:

2girlsandtheirfamily said...

Looks like a lot of fun projects you girls have lined up this summer! Bet get to them before the HEAT of summer sets in ;)

Sending lots and lots of baby dust your way!!!!

tireegal68 said...

sounds like fun!!! lots of outdoors stuff and lazy summer days after hard work!
that couch to 5k sounds like a great idea - I must check it out!
how long till Gracie comes? LOVE THE NAME!!!!!

Jess said...

Sounds like you have a lot of fun things planned.

I hope you get a surprise on Wednesday!! :)

Gayby Rabies said...

It sounds like you have a really fun summer planned. A dog provides endless hours of entertainment. I love the name Gracie- my mother named her dog Gracie for about 2 days and then decided that the name Lucy fit her better.
I hope Wednesday brings good news.

giggleblue said...

i'm loving the to do list for the puppy! and i will tell you that that couch to 5k program is no punk. i was out there with my fat ass pre-pepita and i think i almost died a few times. take water. and get new running shoes. i'm SURE you will do better than i did!