Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Unnecessary Stress

I'm at work so I will give full details later but I had my telephone consult with my RE this morning and she said "you do not have PCOS". I would like to point out that the nurse not only told me this once, but twice. These last two weeks have been really stressful. I've been incredibly irritable and taken most of it out on Danielle because my mind has been so preoccupied with this dx and what it now meant for my fertility. Poor Danielle gets the brunt of everything. Speaking of her, she is feeling incredibly optimistic about this cycle. I'm trying to get myself there.

Tomorrow's tasks= order jizz and start poas for my smiley.

3 comments:

GIsen said...

lmbo,well at least that's good news,right?

giggleblue said...

hmmmm.... i knew it! you would have known by now with other symptoms.

Catherine said...

So glad you don't have it. But, so annoying you had to worry.