Monday, May 11, 2009

Green Light- Go

There's a rule in the ultrasound changing room that says you cannot ask the tech any questions during the ultrasound. At my clinic you have to wait for a phone call a few hours later from the RE nurse with the results. So imagine my suprise when the tech told me today that my 6mm (although I swore she said cm) cyst was gone and that I only have a small one but I should be good to go. I think she took pity on me because at one point during the ultrasound I closed my eyes and sighed without meaning to. My RE nurse called to confirm. I start taking shots tonight.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats great news!! i hope the phone call confirms :)

Carrie and MJ said...

I can't believe you have to refrain from asking questions - that's crazy! I hope that your phone call brought good news and that you'll be able to start this cycle. I have everything crossed that this will be the one for you!

Jess said...

YAY! that's great!!! :)

Gayby Rabies said...

That's INSANE that you're not allowed to ask questions during the ultrasound. I would have been on edge all day waiting for the RE nurse to call. I'm so glad to hear that the cyst is gone and you're good to go for this cycle.

2girlsandtheirfamily said...

Our technician SUCKED and wouldn't tell us anything either. I seriously think M could have done her job by the end as she would watch next to me and over the technicians shoulder, trying to read how many follies there were, how large they were, etc. So ANNOYING. But CONGRATS on the cyst being gone!! This is your cycle girl!
Good Luck!!!

giggleblue said...

i'm happy she spilled the beans and even more happy that the cyst is gone! i swear, these RE places are a piece of work.

you know you have to keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

That's the best news. Now lets all send those BFP vibes!!!!!!!!!!!!