Friday, May 15, 2009

My Favorite Shows

Greys- WHHHHHHYYYYYYY did they have to kill of George? WHY? I love him. I didn't see that coming at all. I had a sense that they were going to kill off Izzy because she has expressed her unhappiness with her role in recent interviews. But George? I'll miss them both. Okay Arizona is totally getting on my last nerve. Yes, she is a better love interest for Callie compared to Dr. Hahn but good lord, talk about someone who wants to talk everything to death. I cannot even comment on Bailey because the sound went out (however the background music was clear as day) when she was talking to the Chief. Did this happen to anyone else? I have no idea what she said in the scrub room. Bailey will remain one of my most favorite characters ever.

Jon and Kate Plus 8- It breaks my heart to hear that they've been targeted by the tabloids. I love their show but always worry how it will affect the kids. I've started to grow annoyed with the fact that they get free tickets to different venues and the kids get goodie bags at every event and special treatment. I worry that it is setting the kids up to believe that they are entitled and spoiled. I know there was an interview with Jon and Kate on the Morning Show so I tivo'd it. I hope they don't split.

Brothers and Sisters- One of the best shows in creation. Enough said. Actually that's not true. I'm thrilled that Rebecca and Justin are getting married. I think Holly's reaction was completely over the top and for god sake, why does she talk like that?

Desperate Housewives- If they don't kill off that blonde guy soon, I'm going to stop watching. He is so annoying and it's crazy how they've dragged out this storyline for an entire season.

The Office- Could that show get any funnier?

In Treatment- Why didn't it air last weekend? Great show.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't The Office crazy last night?!? I didn't see that twist coming at the end.

Melissa said...

Basically Bailey asked for a spot with general surgery and told the chief about her husband's ultimatum. She then explained that a marriage with ultimatums isn't a marriage and that she will be divorcing her husband. She won't have time to be a single parent and do the peds fellowship.

Do you think Izzy and George are both dead? I think one of them could pull out of it and surprise us next season.

The whole George thing reminded me of an old ER episode where one of the doctor's got hit by a train and they figured out it was him by paging him for assistance and the dying patient on the table's pager started to go off.

luckyduck said...

Oh Holly bugs me too! I love Brother's and Sister's!
Jill

Gayby Rabies said...

I have a friend who has been getting on my case for MONTHS for not watching Greys. I should probably start watching soon- I really regret that I never listened to the people who told me to watch Arrested Development until it was too late.

I'm really upset about Jon and Kate too- the kids are adorable, but I worry about what the fame will do to them. Dealing with a private family matter in the media spotlight can't help things either.

I love The Office too. The ending last night was fabulous, I never saw that one coming!

Kris said...

If you missed it, you can watch the season finale (and a few other of the most recently aired episodes) of Grey's Anatomy on the ABC website.

All of the episodes of Arrested Development are currently available on hulu.com.

Lately I've been watching nearly all of my T.V using these two (free with limited commercials) online viewers. It's especially great when I fall asleep in the middle of show!

Jess said...

Brother's and Sister's was so sad! I missed Grey's Anatomy though.