Friday, May 22, 2009

Potential Pups

Introducing: Geno (m), Patches (m) and Sydney (f).
Danielle has seen all three in person and loves them all. I'm going to see them tomorrow. Our choices will be narrowed down tomorrow after the owner's niece comes over to pick which one she wants. The owner, Peggy, has been Donna's (Danielle's mom) neighbor since Danielle was a child. I will post larger pics and videos tomorrow. These were taken with a cell phone. BTW: We are still "fighting" over names. Danielle has somewhat let go of Dice (thank god) and we've added the following: Sophie, Gracie, Masie, Lola, Sadie, and Bailey.





5 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG! It doesn't matter which one you get because they are all SO CUTE!!

What kind of breed are they? Let me know when you get the pup and I'll send you some documents I got from a dog behaviorist when I took my dog to classes. They were very helpful.

Gayby Rabies said...

They're all adorable! I would be the type who couldn't decide and ended up taking the two that were left. We adopted our dog when she was about 6 months old. It was great because she was already housebroken, but I always wish I could have seen what she looked like when she was tiny.

giggleblue said...

#2 Bailey. :)

Anonymous said...

omg they are cute! i like the third one with the spot over her right eye (and i like girl doggies).

Jess said...

Awww, so cute!!!
Looks just like my Moms Shih-Tzu puppies. What breed are they?