Thursday, May 21, 2009

A Tweak

I'm always in awe of people's generosity. After my acupuncture session with Sydnie on Tuesday she suggested I come back on Thursday for a "tweak." The session was shorter (30 min vs 60 min) and she only worked on the front of my body but I knew that going in. When I went to pay she told me that it was on the house. She wished me good luck, asked that I call her to let her know the results and sent me on my merry way. How awesome!

Thank you to those who provided feedback on their cat/dog relationship. The puppies are relatively new so we won't be able to pick him/her up for at least another three weeks.

It's a beautiful day outside. I'm off to go take a walk.

3 comments:

giggleblue said...

that was soo very sweet of her! and i'm going to need to see a picture of said dog before i can make naming suggestions. my only request is no human names, k?

Melissa said...

That is so cool. Hope you enjoyed your walk!!

tireegal68 said...

it's about time you got some good stuff for free!!!
And as for the doggie - I can't name a dog until I meet her / him or see a pic. It all depends on the look.
I mean you could not name a doberman pinscher fifi could you? but if it was a maltese - maybe!
Where are you getting the puppy from?
Good luck with the blending of your canine and feline family!
I agree with a lot of the PPs - esp about having a place that is safe for the cat away from the dog.
Sniffing through doors is also good.
let's see pics!
thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!